24 December 2008

seven-year sonuvabitch

If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Or so the saying goes...

Truth be told, 2008 has had some significant road bumps. Which isn't to say that 2007 was without its own snafus. 2006, definite ups and downs. 2005? Kind of a nightmare.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not feeling sorry for myself, and I wouldn't expect anyone to feel sorry for me either. And for all the bad times, there have been plenty of good times to more than make up for it. But regardless, my bad times in recent years have been... um... beyond par, so to speak.

However! Upon discussing recent trends in current events with the lovely Miss Joanne, I remembered the fact that I broke a mirror at work, circa 2002. Which would mean my proverbial 7 years of bad luck should be just about up. However, this morning...


Here we go again...

Good thing I'm not superstitious?

No comments:

Post a Comment