12 August 2009

blah...

...is pretty much all I have to say on the subject at the moment.

Q: What subject?

A: Who cares?

Which brings us back to: Blah...

Just finished putting the "free" in "freelance," writing some stuff for 944 on the pro bono tip. And I really need to go and brainstorm for my next project... which I had goddamned-well better finish. Because I never really finish anything I start. Plague of my generation, or is it just me? Probably a little from column A, a great deal more from column B, but I digress...

...which is part of the problem. Ha.

Alright, enough of this inanity. It's not nearly entertaining enough to stick around for more. But before I go, a Top 5 list of randomness swirling inside my skull at the moment, because (a) lists are fun and (b) how else am I supposed to get it out of my head and back into the void where it belongs?

5. Comments on YouTube make me rageful.

4. Coming up with a story featuring an anthropomorphic giraffe is not as easy as you might at first suppose.

3. John Huntington is a pretty great phone conversationalist. Will I be swinging by his shop and/or giving him a ring on his cell the next time I'm in Vegas?

2. Does a bear shit in the woods?

1. If procrastination were an Olympic event, I would so own you, rest-of-the-world.

1 comment:

  1. And, yes, a bear does shit in the woods. In a huge, black pile. Unless it's been eating berries. A huge, red pile.

    :)

    Actually, I did know an anthropomorphic giraffe once. True story. Trouble was, he didn't fit into my house. I was probably about 2 feet tall at the time, and he being 3 foot 8, it was just a no good situation. Eventually, we grew apart and he went on a safari to meet some other animals he'd heard about from watching Animal Planet through my window (until his neck hurt and he'd have to lie down). I always wondered what happened to him though. He was my first spotted friend.

    ReplyDelete