29 September 2009

if you're thinking of reading this post...




I've been thinking a lot about High Fidelity recently... which isn't saying much, given that it's more likely than not a statistical impossibility to pinpoint a time when I haven't been thinking a lot about High Fidelity for one reason or another. But I digress.

At present, the reason I keep coming back to my favorite lines/scenes from the book/movie centers on the Hornbyian wisdom that "it's not what you're like, but what you like" that really matters in the grand scheme of things. That, and of course, the hipster slash otherwise pop-culture-obsessed proclivity to desert island lists, brings us to today's post: the announcement of several such multimedia mix tapes to come.

The clip above bears heavily in the relevance department, I assure you. Just don't have time to get into it at the moment because, as I do so very often these days, I once again have a train to catch.

Tune in... tomorrow? Maybe? Why not.

Same bat time, same bat channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment